“Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.” Matthew 7:20
One day, I found myself questioning God about difficult season He has me in. But God gently replied to me, “I have given you fruit here! Stop focusing on the when and focus on the why.”
Walking with the Lord will produce fruit in impossible situations. He will take your season and use it to sculpt you into a mature woman of God. The season you are in is a fruit-producing season! It may feel hard. You may be praying for it to end, but God says I have given you fruit here! With a hard season, comes mighty purpose.
• Is this season allowing you to love more?
• Is this season giving you an opportunity to reach more people for the Kingdom of God?
• Is this season growing your compassion of others?
• Is this season teaching you to have joy and peace regardless of your circumstances?
• Are you able to endure long-suffering with the power of Christ?
• Is your faith multiplying?
• Is your heart changing?
• Are you maturing?
An easy breezy season may not produce the same fruit in your life as a difficult season would. God has given you fruit here in this very season you are in! This fruit will wear the face of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness, and self-control. This fruit will make the impossible possible and make a trial beneficial. You are in a season of fruit producing! Let it grow and let it show!
Prayer: Father, allow me to see the season I am in as an opportunity to produce fruit. I praise you for the fruit you have given me! Forgive me for focusing on my circumstances. Direct my focus on the work you are doing in me and around me. Thank you God for always being at work behind the scenes! Your ways are better than my ways! May my fruit glorify you!
In Jesus Name!